Good thing is that I have brand new blog

Just too tired.

I want to sleep rather than write endlessly. The good thing is that I find here a good gift from google again ,which is perfect.

I'm not sure what i will do here.. but my diary had been sealed two years ago.. that's why i must start to write sth here, as my open diary can remind me and, as i trust google i have no need to backup the data in my messy usb disk..

that's perhaps not IT guys do... however i suppose few people will be really interested in reading my blog.. because there's no topic and i'm just a boring IT guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use reverse ssh tunnel to access remote machines behind NAT

Force to delete SharePoint items

reinstall grub onto MBR after windows installed on a dual boot system